Monday, January 25, 2010

Love Letter

Dear you know who,
Is it worth it?
There are horror stories galore with you.
I wanted to help you but my arm isn't long enough to reach that in the massive hole you've dug.
But then again you never asked for my help huh?
Sometimes it takes people like you to remind me that I'm no superwoman; I don't have the ability to 'save' anyone.
I was really hoping you didn't grow up to be the living how-to guide to ruin a life.
You know what? Instead of giving up on you, I'll just wait.
Man, when you come out of this, you are going to have an amazing testimony.
You're going to touch lives & you'll show that no matter how far fall there's always a way out.
I hate that you have to live it to learn it but hey it's all your decision right?
When you hit that hellish bottom what an awesome day that will be because that's when you'll start to make a change.
And guess what! You're making good time on reaching the point where you'll hit that wall so it won't be long.
I just hope you get there before it's too late.
You don't have forever you know.
Believe me your days are numbered and we can all hear the clock ticking.
tick Tick TICK... It's getting almost deafening so I know you hear it.
It's the final countdown sweetheart so do what you gotta do to be where you need to be.
Hope to see you in the good life... I'll save a seat for ya.
Best of luck,
Simone

No comments: